15gal fully planted/fished tank for sale--L.I.N.Y.
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Old 07-08-2004, 10:24 PM   #1
cvarcher
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

15gal fully planted/fished tank for sale--L.I.N.Y.

I have a beautiful Allglass 15gal wood grain tank with Compact flourescent(CSL)65watt over dozen differant species of plants all doing great.Theres Amano shrimps, otos,Corycats,rummy nose,neons,and glowlights and Harlequin rasboras as well as snails.Visitherm 100watt heater,Flourite/volcanite mixed gravel,Whisper 2 filter,and the Co2 setup of tubing,diffuser direct to the intake tube of the filter(maintains 18ppmCO2 with bubblerate 48per minute.and a Bubblecounter and brass valve.)The 5lb tank is not included but I can tell you where to order them brand new for $55.Throw in the algae scraper, food,Flourish and Iron flourish and test kits,all for $200.I can take current digitals of this tank for you to see.Must pick it up here on Long Island, New York.This is a gem of a tank.Email me at cvarcher@hotmail.com