Newbie Tank Introduction (Pictures)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > General Planted Tank Discussion

Old 08-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #1
Memphis

PTrader: (0/0%)

Newbie Tank Introduction (Pictures)

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forums, first post in fact, but i've been fighting with my aquariums for a couple of years now!
I started off with a 24L, moved on to a 60L and I now have my 180L. The 24L is still going but its a simple tank housing only a couple of injured corys, a spiralling number of red cherry shrimp and a male betta.
However its the 180L im posting about, it has around 10 guppies, 4 mollys, 3 mountain minnows, 4 neons, 6 swordtails, 2 angel fish, 5 cory trilineatus, 2 cory julli, 3 cory similis, 2 angel fish, 1 common plec, 2 whiptails, 1 cuckoo, 1 common loach (might need verifying), 4 khullis and 2 soon to depart featherfins.

Listing it all it sounds overloaded, however the only crowding issue is the featherfins, and even they spend most of the time happily cruising around.

Heres some pictures:

The extra filter on the right has since been removed.

My 2 favourites!

Whiptail buddies, not that they used to be!

Best I could get, he doesnt stick around too long, can anybody verify if hes a common loach?

If anybody has any feedback or criticisms on my tank im happy to hear them, everydays a school day!

One question I have is that im looking to change the substrate to sand, to avoid the corys and the other barbled fish from damaging there mouths, do I have fish that wont taje to that? Or will the plants not take to it? All help appreciated

Memphis
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote