Local Pickup - Golden Wonder Killifish
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Old 07-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
GreenAcres
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

Local Pickup - Golden Wonder Killifish

I have a large male golden wonder killifish that I picked up at a club meeting and I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't fit into any of my tank schemes. He is about 5 inches long, appears to be healthy, and eats heartily. I do not know how old he is but I have the impression he is a young adult. I am not looking for $. I just want to find him a good home. Local pick up in San Diego County. I will be able to provide photos later. I am looking for swordtails, false juliis and panda corys if someone is kind enough to trade, but it is not necessary.

I also have a pair of blue-eyed cichlids looking for a home. They have bred once with about fifty healthy surviving fry. I am reconsidering my semi-aggressive/cichlid tank and tentatively planning to go more community. They get territorial when spawning, but are not particularly aggressive. They live relatively harmoniously with a school of corydoras (they sometimes chase, but don't nip or attack - the cories don't seem to care).

Last edited by GreenAcres; 07-30-2014 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: Confirmed cichlids available
GreenAcres is online now   Reply With Quote