|06-23-2014, 07:37 PM||#1|
For anyone interested, I'm selling my blue and pink ramshorn breeding project and my assassin snail project. See my signature link for lots of information about these tanks.
* 10 gallon tank divided down the middle with glass
* Aqueon light hood w/ daylight bulb - less than a week old
* Two sponge filters, one on each side (fully cycled)
* Two tetra whisper air pumps
* Floating live plants (water wisteria mostly) to help with filtration
* Colorful plastic plants on each side for more egg laying surface-area
* Coral and Texas holey rock (limestone) on both sides to raise water hardness (beneficial for snail shells)
* Malaysian driftwood sticks as climbing surface
* Large marimo moss ball on blue snail side
* Blue and pink ramshorns
* A single Endler guppy/livebearer on the pink ramshorn side
ALONG WITH ASSASSIN SNAILS, THIS TANK HAS:
15+ Cherry shrimp
100s+ of Malaysian trumpet, ramshorn, and bladder/pond snails
2 female African Dwarf Frogs
* 10 gallon tank w/ white gravel
* Fluval HOB filter (fully cycled)
* Stainless steel mesh outflow with java moss to reduce flow and grow moss (grows hair algae as well, which I pull out every now and then)
* 14ish adult assassin snail adults
* Lots of assassin snail eggs!
* 15+ cherry shrimp
* Hundreds of pest snails as fodder for the assassins
* Live aquatic plants: Ludwigia brevipes x lacustris, water wisteria, water sprite, ludwigia red, DUCKWEED (I've been selling the duckweed, it grows very fast with the large bioload)
* Ceramic cave decoration with java moss grown thinly on top
* Coral rock to harden water (good for snail shells)
* Aqueon 50w (or 25w?) heater
Please note NO light is included. I have been using a 24" Finnex Fugeray with great results.
PM me if you're interested.
Last edited by Briz; 07-25-2014 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Sold