Free fish to good homes! (Pick up only, Bozeman)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Montana

Old 06-14-2014, 09:55 AM   #1
spinne
Algae Grower

PTrader: (12/100%)

Free fish to good homes! (Pick up only, Bozeman)

Hey everyone,

I've got quite a few livebearers of both genders. As you know, this means my female fish are pregnant or giving birth pretty much all the time. I'd like to thin out the herd and keep my tank from being overstocked, so I'm offering up some beautiful juveniles for free! (The only catch is that they're not to be used as feeders for other animals.)

Five hi-fin variatus platys: most are about 90% black covering up 10% orange; one is about 60% orange and 40% black speckles. I believe all of them are female (and at least two are pregnant right now), but I'd be happy to double-check if there are any males.

Dalmatian sailfin molly, standard tail, female. Mostly black, speckled with white.

Sailfin molly, standard tail, female. Offspring of a dalmatian and a creamsicle: orange and white with black speckles. There may be a second one ready to go, too.

All fish are healthy, and have been born and raised in my 75G tropical community tank. They're used to Bozeman tap water and shouldn't have any trouble adjusting to your tank.

Please let me know if you're interested in taking some (or all) of them!
RAOK Club Member #104
Finnex Club Member #20

Last edited by spinne; 06-14-2014 at 10:43 PM..
spinne is online now   Reply With Quote