E-Series Timer
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Current-USA and Ecoxotic

Old 06-09-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
nonliteral
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

E-Series Timer

I seem to be having a problem getting the timers working on the E-Series lights.

I've set the clock to the current time, the start time to 11:00 and the end time to 23:00 (verified by pressing the start and end time buttons again and seeing that the correct times are displayed). I've also set my daylight mix (100 white, 100 red, 0 blue, 0 green) and my moonlight mix (5 blue, all others 0).

My understanding is that this should have it start ramping up to the daylight mix at 11am, and down to the moonlight mix at 11pm, but that doesn't seem to be happening -- if the light is on, it doesn't ramp down (or change at all) at the set time, and if it's manually switched off, it doesn't start back up at the set time.

Am I missing a step here? I have this problem occurring on two different E-series lights, a 12" and a 48".

Thanks!
nonliteral is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
nonliteral
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

In case anyone else runs into this, the step I was missing was hitting the "resume" button -- hit it and it should show "t-on". If it shows "t-off", hit it again :-)

(thanks to the other member who PM'd me with this!)
nonliteral is offline   Reply With Quote