Anyone in kitsap county? - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Washington

Old 03-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #31
Guyver
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

What about a DIY paintball CO2 setup Angelo?

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=115850

Last edited by Guyver; 03-12-2014 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Added Link!
Guyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2014, 03:20 AM   #32
PokeSephiroth
Algae Grower

Send a message via AIM to PokeSephiroth Send a message via MSN to PokeSephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to PokeSephiroth Send a message via Skype™ to PokeSephiroth

Not sure if I'm technically adept at making any of the stuff in that post, sense to me. LOL... so many jargons. Oh man. What am I getting myself into =P
PokeSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #33
Guyver
Algae Grower

If you'd like, I'll contract out my technical *ahem* expertise and ring you up a parts list, with links to purchase, you buy the parts and I'll assemble them for you. It'd be a fun project for me.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:11 PM   #34
PokeSephiroth
Algae Grower

Send a message via AIM to PokeSephiroth Send a message via MSN to PokeSephiroth Send a message via Yahoo to PokeSephiroth Send a message via Skype™ to PokeSephiroth

Whoa, lemme know how much it'll cost, and I'll see if I have a budget for it! Thanks! That would be awesome!
Old 03-20-2014, 07:19 PM   #35
Guyver
Algae Grower

PM Sent
Old 05-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #36
loweb1

Default New to Bremerton

Hi fellow Kitsap people!

I'm fairly new to Bremerton and fairly new to planted tanks.

I've got 5 small tanks going right now, most are low tech, but I do have CO2 hooked up to one of my 20 gallon longs.

I've been trying to get an RCS colony going in a couple of my 5 gallon tanks but I've been having a hard time.

I'm also battling a nasty BGA (cyanobacteria) outbreak in that CO2 tank. Currently doing a black out on it.

I'm glad to see that there are a few other people like me in the area. It would be cool to get together and swap plants some time!
loweb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:14 AM   #37
Seattle_Aquarist
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (38/100%)

Hi loweb1,

Welcome to TPT! There are certainly some plantheads hiding out on the Peninsula and even more of us over on the Seattle side. GSAS is filled with plant grower as well.

Seattle_Aquarist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:53 PM   #38
Guyver
Algae Grower

Hiya loweb1, I'm in Silverdale. I'll be trimming my Ludwigia Repens and I can donate a berried female and some juvie RCS to your cause if you'd like. The colony in my ten gallon is nice and healthy.
Old 05-25-2014, 01:59 AM   #39
Unikorn
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonvar View Post
sorry for the late post, but I am in Kitsap. Im trying to get into shrimps and I am a novice at planted tanks, mostly limited by wife enforced budget.
If you have any plants or shrimp to sell or trade, I am interested.
interested in trade options currently or in the future.

RIP20 gallon tank journal
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=223762

11.4 gallon rimless shrimp tank
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...97#post3763497
Unikorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:51 AM   #40
Hannerz
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

Hiya- I'm on Vashon, so, while I'm a little ways away from both Seattle and Bremerton, I'm conveniently camped right in the middle.
Hannerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:05 PM   #41
Guyver
Algae Grower

Nice to make your acquaintance Hannerz. What tank(s) do you have, and what's in them? If you want some RCS, let me know. I can meet in Bremerton.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #42
Hannerz
Algae Grower

PTrader: (1/100%)

You too, Guyver!
I currently have two 10g, a 12g, and a 2.3g
The first 10g is primarily my shrimptank (RCS, but for some reason most of my adults died while I was on a trip, so it's mostly just lots of babies). There's a CPO crayfish in there, two juvenile albino bristlenose plecos, a handful of tiny cloud minnows (a place in Lakewood was selling them $1/5 as feeders), and an assassin snail.
The second 10g is several platies, three kuhli loaches, a zebra nerite, a big old amano shrimp, and a little wild-type RCS cull I didn't want to kill.
The 12g is an acrylic bowfront I plan on having set up for as short a time as possible- it's currently housing my betta and a swarm of various snails in addition to extra bits of plants. (Mostly red ramshorns and pond snails)
The 2.3g has the proportions of a 20g long and has four of my prettiest RCS, two nerites, and a swarm of tiny, very red babies.

How about yourself?
edit: Just saw your signature on your post

Cherry-shrimp-wise, thank you very much for the offer! For the most part, I'm set on the little guys, unless for some reason you have too many :P
Maybe some time in the future, however, I could get a couple males? All of my adult shrimp left are females, and the baby production has screeched to a halt.

If you want platies, ramshorns, or a royal blue crowntail betta (or a box turtle!), I'd be more than happy to hand them over.
Hannerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #43
PokeSephiroth
Algae Grower

I haven't been on here in a while, but it's nice to be back, and seeing other new people within Kitsap county!

We really should do some kind of little get together for us Kitsap folk!