2014 Spring Cleaning Stock Clear-Out!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Build My LED

Old 01-21-2014, 06:51 PM   #1
Cara@BML
Sponsor

PTrader: (0/0%)

2014 Spring Cleaning Stock Clear-Out!

Greetings Planted Tank folks!

As you probably know, at Build My LED we build all fixtures on demand. Occasionally, however, we end up with stock on the shelves: demo fixtures we’ve built for photographs or spectrum testing, new fixtures lost by the shipping company and later found, etc. Well, it’s time for spring cleaning! We are discounting all in-stock fixtures by 15%! This is a great way to get a deal on one of our fixtures.

The fine print:
  • While all of these fixtures are in perfect working order (most are brand new!), some may have minor cosmetic imperfections…tiny dents, scratches in the fixture’s top channel from attaching and removing Tank Mounts, etc. No major cosmetic issues, nothing that affects functionality, but if you need a 100% perfect virgin fixture, this may not be for you.
  • No returns.
  • Standard 3-year warranty! See http://www.buildmyled.com/warranty/ for full details.
The list attached contains every fixture currently sitting on the shelf. This list is only being posted on our sponsored forum sites and once these items are sold they are gone. You must call and purchase these fixtures directly through me. I will try to update this list as it changes.

Thanks in advance for all your support,

Cara
512-382-5881
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014 Spring Cleaning Stock Clearance list 1.0.pdf (36.3 KB, 453 views)
Cara@BML is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2014, 04:45 AM   #2
khuancc
Algae Grower

Hi cara, do you ship to singapore? Would like to try out your lights. Thanks.
khuancc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:38 PM   #3
Cara@BML
Sponsor

Yes, we've shipped to Singapore. You'll want to contact me directly at cara@buildmyled.com so I can find a shipping quote for you, as the options on our website are very expensive for that part of the planet. But I can check with USPS and DHL to find a better rate for you.

Cheers,

Cara
Cara@BML is offline   Reply With Quote