Above and Beyond LED builder
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Build My LED

Old 02-13-2014, 11:49 PM   #1
1tank1man
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Above and Beyond LED builder

1st, Cara your awsome
2nd, For anyone looking to get a lighting system: Check out Build My LED
These people know what there talking about. I spent some time on the the phone about my planted tank and what I was looking for. Cara knew exactly the plants I talked about and knew that my lighting system had to benefit, not only the plants and the growth demands, but also knew the color range would look the best to show them off. I made my order and had a request in the building of my lights. After about an hour I received word that my request was going to be filled and will ship as soon as they are done.
As a business owner and someone that gives quality to there custom I have high demands on other companies I do business with. It is nice to know that this company is about the customers end result and making sure there quality of making these LED lights is high.
3rd, I received an email telling me more of there process on building these lights. It was nice to know that these lights are not made by faceless people.

Thanks again Cara
I will keep the snow LOL
The Fraternity of Dirt #154
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech
1tank1man is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2014, 07:08 PM   #2
Cara@BML
Sponsor

Hi 1Tank1Man,

Thanks so much for the kind words! Your lights required a few special modifications and are being finished up today...I'm trying to complete testing on them this afternoon to ship them off, otherwise it will be tomorrow morning! Thanks for the patience, and please let me know what you think of the mods. And thank you for keeping your snow up north...we're actually hitting a blissful 80 degrees today in Austin, TX!

Cheers,

Cara
Cara@BML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:40 AM   #3
1tank1man
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cara@BML View Post
...we're actually hitting a blissful 80 degrees today
I wanted them yesterday!!!! LOL (must be nice, 80 degrees).Take all the time you need, I am in a holding pattern and the lights are not part of it.
We have had snow every other day and now get to look forward to a heat wave, its going to be 44 by friday WOOHOOO!!! skinny dipping in the flooding from all the snow melting LOL
Thank you Cara and everyone who has worked on this special request of mine (My mother always said I was a pain in the a$$ Lol).
Old 02-24-2014, 05:38 PM   #4
1tank1man
Algae Grower

Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I received my lights today and hooked up the 48". WOW WOW WOW!!! the lights are perfect and lots of light. Thank you for the modification, it is perfect! Needless to say I am very excited and my tank never looked better. I have used alot of different lighting (t5's t8's, compacts, metal halyde, and cheap LED's) I am happier with these then any of the others I have tried. The closest lights I liked were the MH bulbs, but with the expensive electric bill and heat, they were very hard to manage and could never give me an actual morning, mid day, evening light like your units can do. I wish I would have known about your lights 2 years ago (I wouldn't have got the MH lights) Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with your company in the future.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:39 PM   #5
Cara@BML
Sponsor

I'm so glad you're pleased! We're a very new company--we weren't even around two years ago!--but it's been great working with so many aquarium hobbyists. I look forward to seeing photos down the line!

Cheers,

Cara
Cara@BML is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
equipment, lighting