FS: misc items for pickup (co2, eheim, driftwood, ro/di, lights)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 11-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (94/100%)

FS: misc items for pickup (co2, eheim, driftwood, ro/di, lights)

These are all for pickup in Greenwich CT. 42 minutes on the metro north from Grand Central. It's finally time to clean out that "aquarium" closet and start accumulating new things.

Thanks.

Scroll all the way down since there are many items:

5 lb co2 tank - $50
It's empty and in good shape. Was refilled about 6 months ago so tank is definitely good. Looks pretty clean and is made out of aluminum.

Used RO/DI system - $20
This is the 100 gallon per day system. I had it sitting for the last few months but before putting it away it was still filtering my 150 TDS tap down to 4-5 TDS. I purchased a very long return hose for it separately so you can have it go across the room if your water storage is far away. You will also receive a metal adapter instead of a cheap plastic one that comes with many systems. Screws right into your sink. The unit is pretty clean.

Glass Drop Checker with Fluid - $8

Test Kits - $10 for all 3
I don't recall ever using these so they are brand new. Date says good until 2017. These actually mysteriously were delivered in an unmarked package....no idea who sent them since I did not order them.

Lights with bulbs - both for $10

Co2 regulator (3 outlets) + 20lb tank --- $175
Since I set up my giant tank I had to tear down my smaller setups. Up for sale is a less than a year old AquariumPlants.com regulator that has been converted to 3 outlets which means you can run 3 separate tanks at once. I had OldPunk build me a little splitter that just screwed into the single outlet. You are also receiving a 20lb coca cola tank which appears to be aluminum. There is still co2 in there but not sure how much (gauge shows around 500 PSI). I would take $175 for the setup (regulator + hoses + tank). The regulator is very clean.

EHEIM 2213 - $50
Works perfectly. The hoses are short since I had the filter right against my tank. All media is there.

Driftwood - $20
I purchased a decent amount of driftwood from Tom Barr and have one piece that was just too much for my current tank. The green that you are seeing on the wood is just dried up Salvinia that was stuck to the wood when I took it out of the tank. It must have been in my tank for about a month so I would guess that a good amount of tannins are now gone. There are small what appears to be worm holes which would be perfect for shrimp. The piece is about 21 inches tall...my shoe size is 9 so I threw it in for reference.

hedge_fund is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (94/100%)

eheim gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hedge_fund is offline   Reply With Quote