Anyone with cherry (or yellow) shrimp available to meet us on the 14th in Denver?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Colorado

Old 09-08-2007, 05:50 AM   #1
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (56/100%)

Anyone with cherry (or yellow) shrimp available to meet us on the 14th in Denver?

Well, the work schedule screwed up yet another visit to the front range to see our "fishy friends". We were hoping to get to the meeting and (hopefully) finally and see everyone - sure hope we FINALLY get there before the snow flies! We also were hoping to get some new gene pool "blood" for the cherry shrimps. The ones we have now are some of Duane's fine shrimp family - so I am looking to "change" the genes up a bit... I am also interested in some yellow shrimp if they are available in this group.

Would anyone who has some be available on the 14th to meet us? We have a rock show we're going to at I-25 & I-70 and will be there for a couple of hours. PM me and let me know if you can get together with us. I can also trade some Honduran Red Points for the shrimp if anyone is interested in that trade - otherwise, I'll bring cash!

Thanks in advance you guys! I wish we could have been there
saganco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.