Moving sale: 135g tank break down, bookshelf tanks, filters, nanos in northern SD
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Old 10-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
rocksmom
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (26/100%)

Moving sale: 135g tank break down, bookshelf tanks, filters, nanos in northern SD

Located in Valley Center in northeast SD county (92082).

I've sold the plants in my 135 and the fish will be going to the store soon unless someone wants them. Here's what's going to be left:
  • (2) AquaticLife 36" Dual T5HO fixtures and Geismann bulbs (midday and aquaflora). These are the linkable fixtures, not the ones with built-in timers. Includes legs. $60 for one and $50 for the other because one has a loose splash guard that will need a little screw or even just some hot glue or something to hold the one corner in place.
  • Fluval FX5 with stock intake/tubing setup, output is black aftermarket tubing and 6' PVC spray bar. I also have the stock output. You can have either or both. Includes media if you want it. I think it's a mix of bio and the stock sponges. Also have a third valve with a short section of hose attached which we used for water changes. $160
  • 20lb co2 tank $50
  • Visio 135 gallon tank with black trim. Includes Tahitian Moon Sand and board and block stand if you want it. Will not deliver this, bring some friends to help move it! $50
  • Driftwood. There's a large piece of driftwood in there that you can barely see. I'll include a picture of it when it was bare. $10

Also have a 3 gallon cadlights tank. $10

And a Fluval 406 canister filter. Working canister, not sure if it has any media. If interested let me know and I'll get some info/pics for you. $50

Last edited by rocksmom; 10-27-2013 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: No shipping in local section
rocksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 02:59 AM   #2
rocksmom
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Bump for breaking down the 135 gallon. Planning on pulling out livestock and plants next weekend. Will probably plan a trip down to the Clairemont/Kearny area to drop off livestock, so if you want to meet for an item let me know!

somewhatshocked: sorry for the shipped items in the original post. I wasn't thinking, just copied and pasted my other thread.

ETA: not sure why the updated version of my post isn't showing, unless it's just for me. I had prices for the co2, lights, filter, etc. I guess for now just pm me if you're interested in any of it.

Last edited by rocksmom; 10-14-2013 at 04:03 AM.. Reason: Update
rocksmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
rocksmom
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Bump for update. Lots of things sold, first post shows current availability and prices.