Breeding Pair of Angels (Charlotte)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > North Carolina

Old 10-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #1
ngrubich
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (25/100%)

Breeding Pair of Angels (Charlotte)

I posted an ad on Craigslist, but figured I would put it on here as well for my fellow local members.
I've got a breeding pair of angels (scalare) that I am putting up for sale. The parents are both 6+" tall (including dorsal and pectoral fins; body height about 2 - 2.5") and have spawned a couple times. They are in my display tank and are guarding about half of my 90 gallon tank fairly aggressively. So, at the risk of losing some rasboras or rams, I figured I would see if anyone wanted to take them and breed them. I don't have the time or space to set up a dedicated breeding tank. You can see the parents and wigglers/fry on an older thread of mine: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh...041&highlight=

Asking $40 for the pair. I would be open to a partial trade for some discus, too.
ngrubich is offline   Reply With Quote