Paintball CO2 Refill Bronx/Yonkers/Mt Vernon
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 09-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Diazman
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Paintball CO2 Refill Bronx/Yonkers/Mt Vernon

Anyone knows where to get these 20oz PB tanks refilled other than "The Security/Hobby Store" in Mt Vernon?

I can't believe there is no place in this area to get a PB tank refilled at a reasonable price.
Diazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
Diazman
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

While I was on my way back home from taking the rent check to my landlord, I stopped at the corner of Westchester & Glebe waiting for the cars in front of me to move, I glanced to my right and saw a sign that said "Paintball". I pulled over right away and even left my car double parked to go in and ask if they do paintball tank refills, he said YES!!! they charge $6+tax for a 20oz, which is WAY better than the $10+tax I was charged all the way up at Mt Vernon. This is MUCH closer and cheaper, WIN WIN in my book. If anyone is interested the place its on Westchester ave between Glebe and Castle Hill, right under the Planet Fitness.

He did tell me that he wont be able to refill expired tanks. He made a point of telling me because I told him my last refill was at Mt Vernon and he said he had a problem with a customer who used to refill at Mt Vernon and they didn't mind the expired tank. The customer was furious because it was never an issue in Mt Vernon.

I guess since Mt Vernon is not part of NYC and NYC does have strict rules on everything and anything, then they just don't want to loose their permit or whatever that it is they need to refill co2 tanks.

Hope this helps anyone in the Bronx who needs to refill a Painball tank.
Diazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #3
OhNo123
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (32/100%)

I don't know if Sports Authority or Dick's Sporting Goods fill up CO2 tanks in the city, but I get my 20oz filled at either one in NJ for $4 and change. From a quick google search, there seems to be both of these stores in Yonkers, NY which isn't too far from Mt Vernon
Eheim Pimp #351, Classic 2213.
Finnex Schuber Wright 9g Journal

OhNo123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #4
stealthypotatoes
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (23/100%)

I know stingray divers do co2 refills but theyre in brooklyn
Sports authority or other sports stores cant do refills near the city. Closest sports authority that does co2 refill is the sports authority in long island. near walmart and costco. I checked two weeks ago and they said their jig is broken so I'm not sure if they fixed it yet
stealthypotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bronx, co2, paintball, refill, tanks