Welcome Sevenports!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Sevenports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #1
forumadmin
Administrator
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 670
Default

Welcome Sevenports!


We would like to welcome Sevenports as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: http://www.sevenports.com/
__________________
forumadmin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
plantbrain
Planted Tank Guru
 
plantbrain's Avatar
 
PTrader: (260/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The swamp
Posts: 13,487
Default

Hi, thanks, for sponsoring TPT, will you carry Up Aqua planted tank soils?
__________________
Regards,
Tom Barr
plantbrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #3
SevenportsJohn
Sponsor
 
SevenportsJohn's Avatar
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 417
Send a message via Skype™ to SevenportsJohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantbrain View Post
Hi, thanks, for sponsoring TPT, will you carry Up Aqua planted tank soils?
Actually yes. They have a new soil, only one bag of it in the U.S. right now and we sent it to one of our stores Arizona Nature Aquatics to try out. So we should be bringing that in soon hopefully. We have shipments of product coming in all the time. Any new products I will put up here on PT in our thread so you guys know it exists and it is here.
__________________

SevenportsJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
h4n
Planted Tank Guru
 
PTrader: (713/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlton, Mass
Posts: 4,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenportsJohn View Post
Actually yes. They have a new soil, only one bag of it in the U.S. right now and we sent it to one of our stores Arizona Nature Aquatics to try out. So we should be bringing that in soon hopefully. We have shipments of product coming in all the time. Any new products I will put up here on PT in our thread so you guys know it exists and it is here.
Very nice!

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
plantbrain
Planted Tank Guru
 
plantbrain's Avatar
 
PTrader: (260/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The swamp
Posts: 13,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenportsJohn View Post
Actually yes. They have a new soil, only one bag of it in the U.S. right now and we sent it to one of our stores Arizona Nature Aquatics to try out. So we should be bringing that in soon hopefully. We have shipments of product coming in all the time. Any new products I will put up here on PT in our thread so you guys know it exists and it is here.
If you import a container 's worth, it'll get sold pretty quick.
__________________
Regards,
Tom Barr
plantbrain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
SevenportsJohn
Sponsor
 
SevenportsJohn's Avatar
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 417
Send a message via Skype™ to SevenportsJohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantbrain View Post
If you import a container 's worth, it'll get sold pretty quick.
Well I don't know about a containers worth but we will probably at least bring in a pallet or two on one of the containers. I know people want the UP Aqua soil though for sure.
__________________

SevenportsJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2013, 02:54 AM   #7
Duke79
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (3/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Peoria, IL
Posts: 28
Default

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to your comments, product support, and (hopefully) new product announcements.
Duke79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2013, 06:00 PM   #8
Jester946
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
PTrader: (2/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: AZ
Posts: 369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenportsJohn View Post
Well I don't know about a containers worth but we will probably at least bring in a pallet or two on one of the containers. I know people want the UP Aqua soil though for sure.
Please bring in the UP Aqua soil, a lot of us would like to move on from Aquasoil, and this seems to be the best alternative.

I have a 12 long that I would like two bags for...I'll purchase through Az nature aquatics.
Jester946 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2013, 06:49 PM   #9
SevenportsJohn
Sponsor
 
SevenportsJohn's Avatar
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 417
Send a message via Skype™ to SevenportsJohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester946 View Post
Please bring in the UP Aqua soil, a lot of us would like to move on from Aquasoil, and this seems to be the best alternative.

I have a 12 long that I would like two bags for...I'll purchase through Az nature aquatics.
We are for sure now. Earliest would be October for ETA on its arrival.
__________________


Last edited by SevenportsJohn; 08-12-2013 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Edit
SevenportsJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
SevenportsJohn
Sponsor
 
SevenportsJohn's Avatar
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 417
Send a message via Skype™ to SevenportsJohn
Default

We actually have a small amount of the new UP Aqua soil coming in next week.
__________________

SevenportsJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #11
CTet
Algae Grower
 
CTet's Avatar
 
PTrader: (3/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 139
Default

Hey there and welcome, Sevenports.
I have a question about the UP Aqua simple regulator. I keep getting conflicting information. Is this product simply an on/off valve or an actual regulator? I want to know that the product is actually safe for use for a pressurized CO2 system.
CTet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-17-2013, 10:15 PM   #12
SevenportsJohn
Sponsor
 
SevenportsJohn's Avatar
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: California
Posts: 417
Send a message via Skype™ to SevenportsJohn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTet View Post
Hey there and welcome, Sevenports.
I have a question about the UP Aqua simple regulator. I keep getting conflicting information. Is this product simply an on/off valve or an actual regulator? I want to know that the product is actually safe for use for a pressurized CO2 system.
It is a regulator not just an on off.
__________________

SevenportsJohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012