I'm putting together an African biotope, and made up a list of plants I would like to include. None of the LFS' in my area have anything more exotic than some anubias variants and crypts, so here's what I'm still looking for:
- azolla (mosquito fern, duckweed fern, fairy moss, water fern)
- ammannia senegalensis (Red Ammannia)
- Bolbitis heudelotii (African Water fern)
- crinum calamistratum
- Crinum natans (african onion plant)
- Nymphaea lotus ‘Zenkeri’ (Tiger Lotus)
Let me know if you have any of these, as I'd rather buy some trimmings or volunteers that would otherwise get thrown away than order from farms.