Wtb finnex ray ii 36"
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Hawaii

Old 09-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
Charrr89

PTrader: (14/100%)

Wtb finnex ray ii 36"

not sure where to buy them in hawaii... not really in to waiting for the mail... let me know if you know who carries them! thanks.

Finnex member #14
Charrr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
BeastMaster
Darth Rimless

PTrader: (1/100%)

Hi Char. I bought both of my Finnex fixtures fm Aqua Vibrant. They are also available thru Amazon.
If you are lighting your Mr Aqua 12L, might I suggest going with the Fugeray instead of the Ray 2. I have the 12L which when empty is only 9" deep. With substrate, the distance from light to substrate surface is only 6-8" (flat scape) so the PAR is going to be extremely high with the Ray 2 and I'd probably be spending most of my time dealing with algae after I flood the tank. I have the Fugeray on my tank and the DSM period is moving along slowly but progressing. Good luck.
Eheim Pimp Club #540 Finnex Club Member #11 ADA Gentleman #6 DBP Club 12G Club 60P Club BeastMaster Project Tanks
BeastMaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
Charrr89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Hi Char. I bought both of my Finnex fixtures fm Aqua Vibrant. They are also available thru Amazon.
If you are lighting your Mr Aqua 12L, might I suggest going with the Fugeray instead of the Ray 2. I have the 12L which when empty is only 9" deep. With substrate, the distance from light to substrate surface is only 6-8" (flat scape) so the PAR is going to be extremely high with the Ray 2 and I'd probably be spending most of my time dealing with algae after I flood the tank. I have the Fugeray on my tank and the DSM period is moving along slowly but progressing. Good luck.
Thanks.... And since u also have a 12 long... How deep do u keep ur substrate? Da depth of the tank is not very much to work with... But I wanted one so bad becuz of the length. Haha

Finnex member #14
Old 09-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
BeastMaster
Darth Rimless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charrr89 View Post
Thanks.... And since u also have a 12 long... How deep do u keep ur substrate? Da depth of the tank is not very much to work with... But I wanted one so bad becuz of the length. Haha
Did you get it @ Pets Plus? Saw one on hold for a Char while looking for the 3L.
Anyways, the depth of my tank is all over the place. Middle front is 1" while back right corner is 5" deep. Just posted updated progress pics under "Kahawai". Because of the scale, may just be a HC carpet w/ Seiryu stones. Open to comments.
Eheim Pimp Club #540 Finnex Club Member #11 ADA Gentleman #6 DBP Club 12G Club 60P Club BeastMaster Project Tanks
Old 09-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #5
Charrr89

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Did you get it @ Pets Plus? Saw one on hold for a Char while looking for the 3L.
Anyways, the depth of my tank is all over the place. Middle front is 1" while back right corner is 5" deep. Just posted updated progress pics under "Kahawai". Because of the scale, may just be a HC carpet w/ Seiryu stones. Open to comments.
Yup. I'm that char. Lol I'm there just about every chance I get... I love Stanley and his crew over at pets plus..

Finnex member #14
Old 09-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
BeastMaster
Darth Rimless

Got my 12L & DBP 3L fm them & a vintage Pemco SS 5.5 fm Moanalua.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #7
Gmonsta13
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Bought my 16" and 24" on amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Gmonsta13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
finnex