Bethlehem, PA
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Pennsylvania

Old 07-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #1
Tinder
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

Bethlehem, PA

Anyone live in the Allentown/Bethlehem area? I have a friend from up there and went to visit for the first time and WOW, i loved the city of Bethlehem and am considering moving there. Anyone know the area and think its a good move/any other hobbyist to meet up with in that area?
Tinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
longgonedaddy
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinder View Post
Anyone live in the Allentown/Bethlehem area? I have a friend from up there and went to visit for the first time and WOW, i loved the city of Bethlehem and am considering moving there. Anyone know the area and think its a good move/any other hobbyist to meet up with in that area?

There's a handful of us here. Rush3737 is another Lehigh Valley member, and a few others that i cant remember.

Bethlehem is a cool city, I assume you spent a lot of time downtown? Some good restaurants and shops. There's also enough to keep you occupied in the rest of the Lehigh valley, too.
longgonedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:32 AM   #3
Jerry23
Algae Grower

PTrader: (5/86%)

Bethlehem is a great place to live and there are a couple of good fish stores around The LV. Your also not far from Lancaster which has a pet supply store with a huge fish and plant selection.
Jerry23 is offline   Reply With Quote