Petco $1 gallon starts Sunday 6/29/2013 - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > Other Websites

Old 07-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #16
Oceangirl
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)

Mine still has tons of tanks! Last year within 1 week pretty much all the tanks were gone. Of course when I went in the first day they didn't even have any of the signs up!
Oceangirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #17
crice8
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (30/100%)

Petsmart is doing $2 a gallon sale but it comes with a glass top and light. I probably wont use the light anyways but the glass top is nice. So $40 and a 45 minute drive to go to petco for the 40 breeder. or a 5 minute drive to petsmart at $80 with glass top and light. Should I get the one at petsmart since it comes with a glass top? I would have to pay about $30 for the glass top and I will probaly end up buying once since I have the versa top on my 20 gallon and 10 gallon? What do you guys think
crice8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:19 PM   #18
rcs0926
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (6/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice8 View Post
Petsmart is doing $2 a gallon sale but it comes with a glass top and light. I probably wont use the light anyways but the glass top is nice. So $40 and a 45 minute drive to go to petco for the 40 breeder. or a 5 minute drive to petsmart at $80 with glass top and light. Should I get the one at petsmart since it comes with a glass top? I would have to pay about $30 for the glass top and I will probaly end up buying once since I have the versa top on my 20 gallon and 10 gallon? What do you guys think
I'd go with the Petsmart tank. It's going to cost you $80 for the tank, glass top and gas, and you're going to have to drop some extra $ to get a light for the tank. Even if you decide to replace the stock hood on the Petsmart tank, it still comes out in a wash in terms of price, and you don't have to drive 45 minutes to get to Petco.
rcs0926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:36 PM   #19
crice8
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (30/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs0926 View Post
I'd go with the Petsmart tank. It's going to cost you $80 for the tank, glass top and gas, and you're going to have to drop some extra $ to get a light for the tank. Even if you decide to replace the stock hood on the Petsmart tank, it still comes out in a wash in terms of price, and you don't have to drive 45 minutes to get to Petco.
petsmart tank it is(=
crice8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #20
Blueangel
Planted Member

PTrader: (5/100%)

ohh how i wish i could get a ride there to get a tank or two maybe the next time!!
Blueangel is online now   Reply With Quote