The Planted Tank Forum banner

Orange Neos for pick up PV area

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  azjenny 
#1 ·
I have a thriving colony of Orange Neo shrimp and I need to hand them off to someone before I go on vacation this summer. My husband, who will be here on and off, doesn't want to take care of the tank and I'm kind of over this one anyway.
There are probably over 100 shrimp in there. Plus 4 CBS who are used to living in Neo style conditions. I do use RO water, but I haven't changed it since November. Haha. Just top it off regularly, so it's probably pretty hard at this point.
I am asking $100 for the whole colony. Pick up only, but it's a pretty good deal I think. I have no idea how many are in there, as there in a ton of moss in with them.
Also, the tank and any of the equipment is up for grabs as well if anyone wants to pick it up before I put it up for sale on the normal board.
I have a Mr. Aqua Low Iron 12" cube ($30), a Reef Keeper Lite ($75), an AquaTech Fan ($15), and a bunch of Mini and Regular Xmas moss in that tank....
I will have to have the shrimp sold before I can get rid of that stuff obviously or if you are taking the shrimp and want the setup too that's fine.
Let me know!
Thanks,
Jenny

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.