'The Fish Gallery' in Austin - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Texas

Old 06-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #31
FreshPuff
Algae Grower

PTrader: (8/100%)

From what I remember, I saw the Giesemann bulbs from $21.00 to around $28.00. And they don't sell the Aqua Flora...
FreshPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #32
TheFishGallery

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default Hi Everyone!

Glad to hear your experiences of our new store. We apologize for the initial delay in opening.

We do try to accommodate special requests if you don't see something you're looking for. You can call the store at 512-381-0158 or email info@thefishgallery.com.

Geisemann AquaFlora bulbs in 24-48" are now in stock!

Bear Sage - were we able to resolve the overcharge?

We are doing a Facebook sale for the next three weeks or so, including discounts on livestock and plants! Head over there to check it out.
TheFishGallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #33
isellcars
Planted Member

I have been there twice and not happy with the store. They sell plants but don't bother labeling them. So you have no idea what you're getting. When I was there Thursday it looked like a lot of the plants were starting to die.
If you're not into cichlids than there is not much else going on in here.....well there is the over abundance of bettas. I'm mean an entire tank for one fish? Why not put it to better use and get some really nice tropical community fish?
Also seems they got rid of the tank of vampire shrimp that was labeled as "wood shrimp". It would also be nice if you just remove the dead fish from the tanks. When you have 3 people in the store just talking to each other, you think at least one could check on that.
isellcars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #34
bpb
Planted Tank Enthusiast

How's the saltwater selection?
bpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #35
mistahoo
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)

The one in Houston has a great selection of fish and plants. Their saltwater section is kind of lacking, but they have more than some LFS down here. Almost all of their prices are inflated. It's much more expensive than the other LFS in the area. Every now and then you'll come by some very nice things for a decent price

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
SunSun Pimp #82|RAOK Club Member #89|Eheim Pimp #543

210G|1.5G Iwagumi DSM|5G Fluval Chi
mistahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #36
krisvalkyrie
Algae Grower

PTrader: (4/100%)
Send a message via AIM to krisvalkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to krisvalkyrie Send a message via Skype™ to krisvalkyrie

I liked the one in Houston, but they let Don go, and that sucks because he really cared about the fish and always took care of me when I went there.
krisvalkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote