URGENT: tank breakdown sale (45 gallon + stand, Exo Terra terrarium + extras)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Massachusetts

Old 05-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Veneer
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (2/100%)

URGENT: tank breakdown sale (45 gallon + stand, Exo Terra terrarium + extras)

[Crosspost from Buy/Sell forum.]

In Cambridge (10 Cowperthwaite Street), near Harvard Yard. Breaking down dorm room tanks ahead of move-out deadline of 5 PM on May 31 ... this Friday. In a very tight spot since my original arrangements fell through at the last minute, so here's an urgent appeal, at significant discount from original sale price, to everyone in the region.

Pickup only (in second-floor suite without elevator). Free this evening and most of tomorrow. Tanks are pretty much as you see them, so you'll unfortunately have to bear with me as I drain them if you're coming on short notice.

45 gallon tall tank + wooden stand: $70

Note: I'm still hoping to keep the lights, plants and fauna, most of the driftwood, and filter ... but this point am liable to throw in whatever supplies aside from that would make this worth your while – you're definitely welcome to the sand (30 lbs of Exo Terra River Bed) and some Mopani (a few pieces of Manzanita and Malaysian that I'd be willing to part with, too).

Zoo Med 12"x12"x18" terrarium with stand and extras: $50

• Has never held fauna (didn't get around to setting up reed frog biotope).
  • Bark background siliconed in.
  • Freebies: light, hygrometer, Big Dripper (visible in photo), clay pot, substrate seen in the shot (moss, coir, LECA spheres, plastic mesh partition), and – if you'd like – two potted papyrus plants (a little incongruously overgrown) and extra ziplocs of coconut fiber substrate and moss.
  • Slight water damage on lower inner face of 22" Fluval Nano glossy black stand (visible in photo); good fit for the tank but not too suited to high-traffic areas to begin with, so, plus the other reason, wasn't really factored into price.
Veneer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
Veneer
Planted Tank Obsessed

Additional contact info: Feel free to send me a text at 703-963-2354 if interested.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
Veneer
Planted Tank Obsessed

Tank tentatively sold.

Terrarium, light, and stand now $30.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.