Low-tech Special - 7 Easy Plants $19 shipped
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Riparium Supply

Old 05-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #1
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (140/100%)

For $19 shipped you will get each of the seven selections below as small-medium plants. The Anubias are rhizomes about 1" long, while the crypts are smallish shoots 4"-6" tall. I have five of these packages available.
  • C. pontederiifolia - This is one of my favorite plants! It grows well underwater or emersed and can get to be pretty large (12"+) with time. Emersed plants bloom frequently with yellow-throated spathes.
  • C. petchii - Easy-to-grow smaller crypt with patterned leaves. Good for aquascaping.
  • C. retrospiralis - The narrow, reedy foliage of this easy crypt works well in the aquascape background.
  • A. nangi - This newly-available Anubias has attractive almond-shaped leaves.
  • A. minima - Another species with a distinctive foliage shape, this small-growing Anubias has elongate leaves with wavy margins.
  • Bacopa monnieri - This very common plant grows underwater as straight vertical stems with pairs of small oval leaves and looks good planted in small groups of stems . It is also a great plant for growing emersed in ripariums, wabi kusa or container ponds, where the stems grow as a sprawling mat of foliage.
  • Microsorum pteropus 'WindelÝv' - Lacy-leaved Java fern. Fun plant!
This is a nice combination of plants. I hope to ship all five packages out while they are fresh tomorrow (4/25) and Monday. Just let me know if you have any questions at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

I still have a couple of these available.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

Two of these are still available!
Old 05-29-2013, 03:48 AM   #4
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple of people, but it looks like I just have odds-and-ends for these. If you would like to get any of these plants just send me a note and I'll check to see what is still left.

I'll post again if I can make one more complete package.