Need to buy CO2 regulator and stuff
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Equipment

Old 05-23-2013, 03:58 AM   #1
Symbionic

PTrader: (0/0%)

Need to buy CO2 regulator and stuff

Hi,

I've been into the reef tanks since 1995 but about a few months ago, I started our first planted tank. It's a small tank, one of those kits came from Fluval.
I'm planning on upgrading the "equipments" that came with the Fluval tank. I was searching on google for Milwaukee regulator/solenoid/bubble counter/diffuser, etc, etc. and came across plantedtank.net. I figured I would come on here and ask you guys some questions.
I've found a website(aquariumplants.com) that sells all of those things that I'm looking for, I'm wondering if anyone of you have experience dealing with them and how was it? Are they trustworthy?
Or if any of you knows a better and cheaper online dealer, please let me know as well.

Thanks!

Last edited by Symbionic; 05-23-2013 at 04:41 AM.. Reason: Adding one more thing.
Symbionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
WheeledGoat
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (1/100%)

Welcome to the forum!

edit: oops! didn't know vendor reviews were not permitted. offending material removed. thanks for the friendly heads-up, DB!

Last edited by WheeledGoat; 05-23-2013 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: removed vendor review
WheeledGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
Darkblade48

PTrader: (3/100%)

Vendor reviews are not permitted, regardless if they are positive or negative. That being said, you will not likely get many people discussing whether that particular website should be used or not.

However, regarding pressurized CO2, I would highly recommend that you do research to determine what is the best path for you. I would suggest that if you feel comfortable with research and some DIY, that you build your own pressurized CO2 system from individual parts. Not only will you learn a lot throughout the process, but you may also find excellent deals on parts.

For more information, please take a look at my Primer to Pressurized CO2, linked in my signature below.

A Primer to Pressurized CO2 and A Primer to Planted Tanks
Eheim Pimp #362 - Eheim 2213 x2, Eheim 2028, Eheim 2217, Eheim surface skimmer and Eheim autofeeder.
Victor Pimp #33 - HPT272-125-350-4M
Darkblade48 is offline   Reply With Quote