Menagerie Pet Shop
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
D.gilly
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)
Default Menagerie Pet Shop

I just wanted to recomend this store it was great i just went there this morning, and im very pleased! Its a bit small but tfor its space its got everything you could want! It had A great selection of rarer plants including many carpet plants, ricca, java moss,pellia, hemthiaus ( sp ) species i suspect HC its growing like baby tears but has a HC leaf and stem. They has anibus nana petite! They had a great selection of fish just freshwater but they have saltwater displays and equipment. They had tons of cichlids, Dwarf Cichlids as well as many tetras and puffers. They had a smalll brackish water section. They also had the following Shrimp bee ( bumble bee ) im not reallly sure its hard to tell there stilll quite young. Cherries, amanos, ghost, blue shrimp, and longnose. I have also talked to them when they had Crs. They had a good selection of lights food and other aquarium equipment including some great knock off ada glass coil ones. The staff where friendly and had all the time in the world to discuss and talk to me unlike being rushed at most lfs's. He even spent like 5 minutes checking a tank that a few fish had ick in a while agao before he sold me a plant from it! Things where cheap and good. They also had a lot of more pets, dogs, cats, reptiles, amphibians, ect. I would rate it 9-10 Because of the lack of space. Just wanted to put in my thoughts.