My first nano tank :) - 8 months old now! Now with video - Page 5
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Planted Nano Tanks

Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 PM   #61
SupaTanks
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

My first nano tank :) - 8 months old now! Now with video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patson View Post
Thanks! This is my first nano tank but definitely not my first tank lol. Trust me, I did go through the "colorful marble and substrate" stage when I was a kid

I did get more serious after owning my 20g after college, then I went home and stayed with my parents for 2 yrs and convinced my dad to get a huge tank But back then I still didnt really think much about spacing and flow of things, I just added all sort of plants that I can think of, but this is still one of the nicest tank that me and my dad had so far:

Then I left home for work and my dad didn't have much time to keep it up, so after a year, it did not look as good anymore

I still bug my dad to spend more time on the tank, but he has a busy schedule now

Nano tank is something new to me, it is actually both challenging and interesting given the restriction of space. Think I'm falling in love with nano tanks now :P The only problem is that I cannot get to keep my favorite blue rams in my nanos....*sigh* I <3 blue rams!
Ah lol idk why you saying that was your first nano tank registered in my head as it was your first planted tank- lolz.

Its unfortunate about your original 20, I helped my dad set up a beautiful one as well and after I stopped taking care of it, he added goldfish and now its turned into a bare bottom pond fish tank :/ I try and erase that from my memories ..

But either way I really love your nano, I think its so nice looking and its still impressive... especially considering its your first go at a nano.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #62
Patson
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaTanks View Post
he added goldfish and now its turned into a bare bottom pond fish tank :/ I try and erase that from my memories ..
I can almost feel it...if my dad does that I might have a breakdown for real lol
Patson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #63
Patson
Algae Grower

Made a short clip for my tank, it's now 8 months old!!!

http://youtu.be/sU0qUyXh-EY

Still fighting the algae problem...I reduced photoperoid and it seems to start working. I guess the CRS and amano shrimps don't mind the algae much tho hehe
Patson is offline   Reply With Quote