Frank's Planted Tank How-To Mini Novel - The Mini S Returns! New Layout - Page 73
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Planted Nano Tanks

Old 04-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #1081
tizzite
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)

Hi Frank, thanks for all the great insight. I am planning a planted tank setup with a sump, and since you recommend raising the lily pipes to the surface for more oxygenation, do you think that running an airstone in the sump would produce the same beneficial effect?

Old 04-25-2013, 05:10 PM   #1082
pkny
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Hey Frank, I've been reading your ebook religiously and I finally caved and bought the whole ADA get up. I myself have the mini m and I'm doing a drystart w/ HC for my iwagumi setup...

While on my "drystart quest" - I've started to load up on ADA equipment

However, I have some questions regarding ADA equipment: the CO2 Speed regulator. Your ADG store carries the CO2 Speed Regulator along with a special N. American co2 adapter (http://www.adgshop.com/CO2_Speed_Reg..._p/101-303.htm)

I currently live in Canada (and we use CGA 320 standard CO2 tanks) - is this CO2 adapter compatible? And how much does ADG sell it as standalone??

Thanks
pkny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:00 AM   #1083
Francis Xavier
Planted Tank Jedi

PTrader: (24/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkny View Post
Hey Frank, I've been reading your ebook religiously and I finally caved and bought the whole ADA get up. I myself have the mini m and I'm doing a drystart w/ HC for my iwagumi setup...

While on my "drystart quest" - I've started to load up on ADA equipment

However, I have some questions regarding ADA equipment: the CO2 Speed regulator. Your ADG store carries the CO2 Speed Regulator along with a special N. American co2 adapter (http://www.adgshop.com/CO2_Speed_Reg..._p/101-303.htm)

I currently live in Canada (and we use CGA 320 standard CO2 tanks) - is this CO2 adapter compatible? And how much does ADG sell it as standalone??

Thanks
Yes this adapter is compatible. We will be sending some (as apparently they're a custom item made by the Eheim distributor in Houston) to our Canadian partner, Miyabi Aqua Design shortly. PM me for more info.

Last edited by somewhatshocked; 04-26-2013 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Keep sales in appropriate areas, no exceptions
Francis Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #1084
Hayden
Planted Member

PTrader: (3/100%)

Hi Frank, I've been trying to contact you about my upcoming order. Just curious if you got my PM, I'd like to get going on it soon. Thanks!
Hayden's ADA 60-f | Hayden's ADA 45-f | Canon Club #82 | ADA Club #05 | Teen Club #06
Hayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:09 AM   #1085
jiejian
Algae Grower

ive had something ''similar'' going on for my 1ft tank not so long ago too
however my tank is non-co2 injected :P
jiejian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #1086
Jahn
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (3/100%)

Hi! New to the forums and back to the hobby after many many years - in fact, back because my son would like to start. I just read this thread and wanted to thank you for journaling your tank - very inspirational! Although my son's tank is probably going to be more inspired by Spongebob Squarepants than Amano, I'll try my best to keep it somewhat in balance and in health (and beauty) over here!
Jahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #1087
fplata
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (18/100%)
Default Frank's Planted Tank How-To Mini Novel - The Mini S Returns! New Layout

A little known fact, sponge bob is inspired by Amano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fplata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #1088
Francis Xavier
Planted Tank Jedi

Well guys, It's been a whirlwind two weeks - had a trip overseas (with some awesome untouched nature shots to share) and just returned here on the 5th.

However, my business with ADA has concluded. I'll still be around to answer questions and help the community, as I always have. If you wish to talk to me via email, you can reach me at fwazeter@gmail.com - or via phone at 281.617.2539, and of course, via private message here!
Old 06-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #1089
pwolfe
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (4/100%)

Best of luck in all your endeavors. Just looked over your linkedin again, you'll bounce back I'm sure of it better than before I'm sure of it.

I'll get to making that thing we talked about sometime this weekend.
pwolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:08 AM   #1090
frrok
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (10/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Xavier View Post
Well guys, It's been a whirlwind two weeks - had a trip overseas (with some awesome untouched nature shots to share) and just returned here on the 5th.

However, my business with ADA has concluded. I'll still be around to answer questions and help the community, as I always have. If you wish to talk to me via email, you can reach me at fwazeter@gmail.com - or via phone at 281.617.2539, and of course, via private message here!
Wow. Sad day! Sorry to hear, good luck on your new path. Well I hope we'll still get to see some amazing aquascapes from you.
The Fraternity of Dirt #11
Wabi-kusa Pimp #6

25cm Cube

ADA MINI-M Journal

ADA MINI-M REDUX
frrok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #1091
Bserve
Planted Tank Enthusiast

So, Frank, what's up?
Bserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:26 AM   #1092
Francis Xavier
Planted Tank Jedi

Next

Old 07-17-2014, 06:27 AM   #1093
Bserve
Planted Tank Enthusiast

The return of the great
Bserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:30 AM   #1094
Florian

I understand that the great need some time for preparation to return properly but after reading the entire thread with every post, I can't wait to learn more skills and I really look forward for some some nice pics.
Florian is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
francis wazeter, francis xavier, frank wazeter, nature aquarium, planted tank how to