E bay Metricide 14 Cheap - Page 4
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > Other Websites

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 05:54 AM   #46
herns
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (232/100%)

I was surprised when I opened the box and it was all white label. I thought they shipped a wrong bottle. Until I examined the ingredients and the price I paid for. Its still a good deal to me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #47
DarkCobra
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (5/100%)

The auction lists "Metricide/Omnicide", so technically, he's fulfilling the terms. Although showing a picture of Metricide, when he appears to only be shipping Omnicide, is still misleading.

I bought some on March 8th. He printed the shipping label immediately, which is enough to update the Ebay status to shipped, at least at a glance. But as of the 17th, it still hadn't actually been shipped according to UPS tracking, and so I sent him an email. He didn't reply, but shipped on the 20th, and I received it today.

It's Omnicide, appears to be a valid equivalent to Metricide 14, and the bottle is reasonably fresh (not expired). I may test it later just to be sure.

I suppose it ended well enough. But he has a lot of negative feedbacks reporting all kinds of problems, including but not limited to those I experienced, 34 in the past month. And he leaves retaliatory feedback on them all, calls his customers liars, there is not a single instance where he admits to any fault. I wish I'd read them first instead of jumping on a bargain, because it could have gone worse. Dealing with someone who will tarnish your feedback due to their faults isn't a good gamble.
Old 03-23-2013, 06:30 AM   #48
herns
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (232/100%)

Having a negative feedback or even neutral feedback on e b ay is not a good thing. About 4-5 years ago, a buyer can get negative feedback as well. Until changes had been made.
Closed Thread