Paintball Co2 help?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Equipment

Old 03-23-2013, 03:11 AM   #1
Jeffkol
Planted Member

PTrader: (1/100%)
Arrow

Paintball Co2 help?

I was just wanting to post everything on here and get your guys and gals oppinions on what I am going to buy for me setup.
This is the Paintball tank
Amazon.com: Spyder CO2 Re-fillable Tank, 20oz: Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com: Spyder CO2 Re-fillable Tank, 20oz: Sports & Outdoors
v
Amazon.com: Kingman Java Spyder Paintball Gun CO2 HPA Air Gas Regulator + Gauge Drop Bottomline ASA tank bottle: Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com: Kingman Java Spyder Paintball Gun CO2 HPA Air Gas Regulator + Gauge Drop Bottomline ASA tank bottle: Sports & Outdoors
And then this is the needle valve. I think this will work?
Pps Packaging Company 1/4X1/8 Needle Valve 86082 Evaporative Cooler Accessories - Amazon.com Pps Packaging Company 1/4X1/8 Needle Valve 86082 Evaporative Cooler Accessories - Amazon.com
And then the tubing
Amazon.com: AQUATEK CO2-Proof Tubing 16 Feet: Pet Supplies Amazon.com: AQUATEK CO2-Proof Tubing 16 Feet: Pet Supplies
The diffuser
Amazon.com: Nano Carbon Dioxide CO2 Diffuser - Glass Reactor for Aquarium Tank Plants: Pet Supplies Amazon.com: Nano Carbon Dioxide CO2 Diffuser - Glass Reactor for Aquarium Tank Plants: Pet Supplies
Then a suction cup for the diffuser
Amazon.com: Como 20pcs Aquarium Clear Suction Cup Airline Tube Holders Clips Clamps: Pet Supplies Amazon.com: Como 20pcs Aquarium Clear Suction Cup Airline Tube Holders Clips Clamps: Pet Supplies
And then teflon tape
Amazon.com: Niagara Teflon Tape 0.5" wide x 30" long: Home & Kitchen Amazon.com: Niagara Teflon Tape 0.5" wide x 30" long: Home & Kitchen
And finally check valves
Amazon.com: Como Fish Tank Aquarium Red Clear Plastic Air Pump Check Valves 5 Pcs: Pet Supplies Amazon.com: Como Fish Tank Aquarium Red Clear Plastic Air Pump Check Valves 5 Pcs: Pet Supplies

So is this all i need to succesfully put together a paintball Co2 tank? And i am trying to get this all from amazon please. Thanks!
Jeffkol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2013, 03:16 AM   #2
nokturnalkid
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (81/100%)

There are a few threads on a setup like yours regarding safety. The answer to your question though is yes that is basically all you need. But, like I said, read up on the asa type setups before purchasing anything.
nokturnalkid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 03:23 AM   #3
Jeffkol
Planted Member

The only major question i have is will this work?
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13640089499174
Old 03-23-2013, 03:23 AM   #4
Jeffkol
Planted Member

as the ASA 2 thread thing but it will only have 1 i think since it already has the gauge
Old 03-23-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
fiero32v
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

the 2 hole patttern is how its mounted to the bottom of the gun grip . the reg has two outlets one for the gauge and the other has a hose . im not sure if the gauge reads tank or adjusted pressure. you will need to change out the hose fitting. also most paintball regs are used around 300 psi or higher . at least on my guns.
fiero32v is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 04:56 AM   #6
Jeffkol
Planted Member

so this thing would work for it?
Old 03-23-2013, 06:11 AM   #7
fiero32v
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

yes it can, but not the best way to go. i had a set up i put together with some old paintball stuff , used it for a few months till i got money for better reg and tank . if it dosnt work out well you can reuse most parts. 15 buck for a reg is a good deal . i paid 100 plus for all my paintball regs. if you can tune the pressure down low bellow 100psi it might work out great .

Last edited by fiero32v; 03-23-2013 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: forgot to add
fiero32v is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
Jeffkol
Planted Member

Default Paintball Co2 help?

Ok I might just try it all then!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.