TMC Aquagro Microhabitat 8
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Planted Nano Tanks

Old 03-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
Garethmob
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

TMC Aquagro Microhabitat 8

hello guys

going to buy one of these tanks for shrimp freshy/brackish only (to accompany my microhabitat 15 salty tank:P)

what do i need to replace tech wise as obviously its going to be rubbish and what would you suggest i get in its place

the things im thinking of

light

heater

filter medium (i only know salty filter medium so it might be different to freshy/brackish)

substrate, i have a bag of JBL manado which i bought for my works pico jar and id rather not waste it really, i bought a 1.5l bag and only used less than half a cup ful........ so using that whats best to use for plants as well as i have found is really rubbish for planting in.....

plants wise it will have at least 1 marimo ball (as im sort of obsessed by them:P if i could have one in my salty i would but it would either die or get eaten )

i would like a carpet moss really make it a forrest combined with a igunai (apologise for spelling) theres a few stones in my local pets at home (and about all i will buy from there) that i liked the look off, white with a gray and black mottle.....

so i will have this thread for my tank build but please any one suggest anything for me! i did a search for them as they were given away for free with PFK a while ago but i cant find any sign of them on here which worries slightly

thanks tho guys

gaz
Garethmob is offline   Reply With Quote