FS - rimless 10 g and Finnex 26W CFL
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 03-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #1
rozdaboff
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (23/100%)

FS - rimless 10 g and Finnex 26W CFL

I have a few items available for sale to help clear up some room. Pick up in Yonkers, or possibly arrange a meet somewhere.

- 10 g rimless (top) tank with black silicone. No upper rim, but there is a bottom plastic rim. This tank was sold like this, not something I made - but I don't know the manufacturer. Pic below (manzanita not included). $35

- Finnex 26W Clip light (silver). I got this from Dennis, but upgraded to a FugeRay - so this is available. I also have a brand new 13W CFL 6500K bulb I can include if someone wants to use this on a smaller tank as low light. Also has 2 blue LED moonlights. $15

Here is the stock pic from Finnex:

I have a pair of 5" x 5" x 5" acrylic risers (representative pic "stolen" from online).

I bought a few sizes of these (3", 4" and 5") as a way of raising my Fugeray - and it works great. They are completely translucent - and not distracting at all. $6 for the pair.

Lastly - I have a small amount Ecocomplete (3-4#) that is new. Good for a small nano. Free with any other item.
rozdaboff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
shloken38
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)
Default FS - rimless 10 g and Finnex 26W CFL

Hey Oz! I'm still contemplating those rosy loaches since the meet! hahaha....I've been looking for 2 lights, one for a 2.5 gallon and one for a 5.5 gallon, and I was checking this light out. Do you think this would give me decent light on either of the tanks? Looking for medium light, really. Let me know!
2.5 Gallon - Pea Puffer
5.5 Gallon - RCS, Ghost Shrimp, Ember Tetras, Sparkling Gouramis, Bumble Bee Gobies
10 Gallon - Pure Black Bar Endlers
29 Gallon - Planted Community - Cherry Barbs, Neon Tetras, Various Cory Cats, Albino Bristlenose Pleco
shloken38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
rozdaboff
Planted Tank Obsessed

Stop contemplating and get them! I actually picked up a few more, bringing my group size up to 10. There are great fish. And once I got the new ones - I realized how much color my others had put on - esp. the presumed males. They aren't chilis, or cherry barbs, but a nice, subtle, red-orange.

I think that for a 2.5 this would be way too much without CO2. I was using it on my 5.5 - and I would call it low-medium. I have a couple of people already expressing interest - so it might be gone already - but I can put you on the "list" and PM you if the others don't take it to see if you are still interested.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #4
rozdaboff
Planted Tank Obsessed

Price on the rimless 10g is negotiable. And check out my RAOK for some free nano fish food.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #5
shloken38
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (11/100%)
Default FS - rimless 10 g and Finnex 26W CFL

Can't find them! Rachel looks like she's out, and a trip to Frank's would make them really expensive for me. I might just tear down that tank and redo it.

As for the light, keep me posted. I'll pick it up from Finnex if anything.
2.5 Gallon - Pea Puffer
5.5 Gallon - RCS, Ghost Shrimp, Ember Tetras, Sparkling Gouramis, Bumble Bee Gobies
10 Gallon - Pure Black Bar Endlers
29 Gallon - Planted Community - Cherry Barbs, Neon Tetras, Various Cory Cats, Albino Bristlenose Pleco
shloken38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:17 AM   #6
rozdaboff
Planted Tank Obsessed

Light is sold.

Tank still available. If you can give it a home, make me an offer. Or willing to trade for smaller, rimless nano tank.