Chattanooga - Bermuda Triangle - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Tennessee

Old 02-15-2013, 01:36 AM   #31
HD Blazingwolf
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

It was a worthy idea! And absolutely doable if u have the time and energy i think

Old 03-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #32
Boredomb
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD Blazingwolf View Post
i am truly surprised by this
im not fond of their fish health

their store is cool though!
saltwater fanatics all of them
I am not fond of the store period. IMO its over priced especially the plants. The fish don't always seem in the best condition either.
Boredomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:31 AM   #33
Searchlights
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredomb View Post
I am not fond of the store period. IMO its over priced especially the plants. The fish don't always seem in the best condition either.
I completely agree about being overpriced. They're red cherry shrimp are like 7 bucks a piece lol. But I will say this about their fish health, I bought 2 turquoise rainbows from there. One of which the guy dropped on the floor from the highest tank. He promised to replace it with a more expensive rainbow if it died (because those were the only 2 turquoise left) And not only did it survive, it survived a bad round of ich I had about 2 months later from being a moron and buying from petco. Just my 2 pennies

55g planted, with bosemani, turquoise, and Australian rainbows.
40g low light, yellow neocaridina, tetra tank.
55g mbuna tank
Dirt<3

God formed Man out of dirt from the ground and blew into his nostrils the breath of life. The Man came alive - a living soul-- Genesis 2:7
Searchlights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #34
HD Blazingwolf
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchlights View Post
I completely agree about being overpriced. They're red cherry shrimp are like 7 bucks a piece lol. But I will say this about their fish health, I bought 2 turquoise rainbows from there. One of which the guy dropped on the floor from the highest tank. He promised to replace it with a more expensive rainbow if it died (because those were the only 2 turquoise left) And not only did it survive, it survived a bad round of ich I had about 2 months later from being a moron and buying from petco. Just my 2 pennies
ah rainbows are hardy fish...
i've had multiple jump out of my tank whilst cleaning. i pick them up and throw them back in.. and its about a 5 foot drop if they jump out