FS: Parker Veriflo Regulators $50 each
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 02-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
jack25
Algae Grower

PTrader: (11/100%)

FS: Parker Veriflo Regulators $50 each

I have two Parker Veriflo regulators for sale. They are the IR-401B single stage models in excellent working condition. Each of the regulator comes with a 0-100 psi range pressure gauge. I am just selling the regulators and the pressure gauges and not the needle valve or any other attachments. The attachments that you see on the silver regulator (right one) in the first picture as well as pictures 2 to 3 and the last picture are there for illustrative purposes. I used these regulators with my paintball CO2 tank and that black attachment is used to connect to the tank (see last picture).

Thanks for looking!

Another thing of note is that the configuration between the two models are a little different. The high pressure in port is on the back of the blue regulator while on the silver regulator is on the side (compare the silver regulator in the first picture to the last picture which is that of the blue regulator). Not much of a difference. Also, when I bought the blue regulator, the seller told me the out put range on the regulator is up to 100 psi. For the silver regulator the output is at least 30 psi (don't remember the exact) and both suited my needs for use with those glass diffusers. Lastly the silver regulator has one additional low pressure out port that I never used and it came capped when I bought it.

jack25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2013, 01:21 AM   #2
jack25
Algae Grower

PTrader: (11/100%)

Bump
jack25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
acitydweller
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

PTrader: (174/100%)

If this included a solenoid and needle valve or were dual stage, id be all over this. Bump and Glws !