|03-02-2013, 11:20 AM||#1|
Alex Glasgarten Mini L
i started my first nature (kind of) layout like two weeks ago. Now i want to show you how it grows
- Glasgarten Mini L (size like ADA Mini L)
- JBL e700 filter
- inline co2 (approx 30 bubbles/minute)
- lights are 2 x 11w from fluval
- gUSH in- and outflow
- red wood
- african pagode
- small pieces of "serpentine stone"
- Glasgarten "Environment Soil"
- ADA mekong sand powder
- Vesicularia dubyana
- Vesicularia ferriei "Weeping Moss"
- Anubias bateri var. nana "petite"
- Hydrocotyle sp. tripartita "Japan"
- Eleocharis pusillia (E. parvula)
- Glossostigma elatinoides
- Fontinalis antipyretica
- Juncus repens
- Microsorum pteropus "Needle Leaf"
- small bits of Riccardia graeffei "Mini Pellia / Coral Pellia"
This is the current state after 14 days, i will update this journal from time to time.
Your feedback is very welcome!!
|03-03-2013, 07:51 PM||#7|
Thanks for your comments so far!!
I have some amanos shrimp inside - for cleaning upcoming algue only.
This week i will change/add some white pearl shrimp a friend of mine is putting a lot of love in.
With these, i will also add like 10-15pcs of Danio margaritatus (aka Microrasbora sp. "Galaxy") or Dario dario.
Also, i got a lot more Microsorum "narrow" yesterday, it really fills the left corner now. A quick and dirty pictures is attached.
Hope you like it!
|03-04-2013, 02:35 AM||#9|
Planted Tank Enthusiast
That is a beautiful tank, great placement of the rocks!
20g High Tank:
Mini-M Low Tech Desk Tank: