Disney vacation deals?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Old 02-28-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
Nubster
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)

Disney vacation deals?

Started looking and there's so many places with so many deals. I was wondering if anyone has experience dealing with travel agencies and which one(s) you prefer. I'm look at possibly doing a one week vacation to Disney World, 2 adults, 2 kids, and would really like an all inclusive resort type deal if they even offer such thing. I know friends have traveled to resorts down in Mexico and down in the Caribbean and had everything, even food, included in the package. Or can you do it cheaper not going with a package? I've never had a big traveling vacation, so it's all new to me.
EVIL Camera Pimp member #1
NIKON Pimp Club member #012
SunSun Pimp Club member #069

20L OEBT/Super Tiger/PFR Tank 20L Yellow Neo tank

Nubster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
AquaPipes
Planted Member

PTrader: (6/100%)

Disneyland (California) or Disney World (Florida)?

I used a travel agent for WDW, included meals and a hotel inside WDW. Just made things easier, and its cheaper (provided you don't skip your meals).

Disney has a list of official travel agents, so you can find one local to talk to.
AquaPipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
Nubster
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (16/100%)

Florida.
EVIL Camera Pimp member #1
NIKON Pimp Club member #012
SunSun Pimp Club member #069

20L OEBT/Super Tiger/PFR Tank 20L Yellow Neo tank

Nubster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
babydragons
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (6/100%)

When my parents booked our last big vacation they went thru the Disney agents as well. (One more vaca before we all start moving out) They have a whole array of deals and opportunities that you can take advantage of. If you looking for something specific they will be able to help you find it or as close as possible.

I recommend the dining deals. They were great. We didn't include breakfasts in our deal that way we could get up and go. You also can book at many of the restaurants throughout the parks. I also suggest you plan out the days you and which parks you plan to visit unless you buy the hopper pass. You will have to make advance reservations at many of these places and if you don't have the hopper pass you don't want to be stuck in the wrong park. There's a website you can visit even before you leave your home.

Another great opportunity when you get there is the photo pass. There are some great photo spots throughout all of their parks and they have professional photographers standing there to take your picture. It's free to take the picture so make sure you stop at as many as possible. Then after your trip has ended you have 2 weeks to view the pictures and buy however many you like.

I hope you and your family enjoy every minute of it. It's the best time I have ever had
babydragons is offline   Reply With Quote