The Planted Tank Forum banner

a little info please

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  O2surplus 
#1 ·
i have been trying to find a way to drive some leds for my build that i could afford but would like not to have to gather the componets and build one. you can find it on the ebay using this search phrase

Arduino 6 channel led shield 3 currents can be set 0,35-0,7-1A

has anyone used or have any idea if this would work for driving three strings of 12 3w high power leds i will be using a meanwell powersupply as well as using jardunio to interface with it.

doc
:biggrin:

#2 ·
It would probably work, but it's only rated to 30V, so you won't be able to drive 12 leds per string. More like 9-10 at the most.

#3 ·
thanks

i hoped you would respond i trust your ensights on this matter and hope to get one of your newest controller system when you hae one put together. i hope to get the leds and stuff this month less something else happens and get after building the lighting system full steam ahead. if you need someone to test one of these out i would be willing for sure.
doc
:fish:

#4 ·
i hoped you would respond i trust your ensights on this matter and hope to get one of your newest controller system when you hae one put together. i hope to get the leds and stuff this month less something else happens and get after building the lighting system full steam ahead. if you need someone to test one of these out i would be willing for sure.
doc
:fish:
Send me a PM (Ssshhhhh! I've already built 5)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.