|02-04-2013, 11:12 PM||#1|
Nebbie Here and Need some help
Interested in running a basic planted tank with some fish. Would like to stay away from CO2 if possible
Heres what I have:
- 30 gal Tank
- Fluval 405 Canister Filter
- Heater, lights and ect...
What I would like:
- Plants that can survive with out CO2 injection
- Black substrate (would consider others)
- Fish that wont eat the plants
Not sure where to start as in best substrate (rock, soil?), plant and fish combination. I want colorfull...As in black base, bright green plants (full looking) and a few colorful fish to make it pop and fish that wont eat or dig up the plants
If you need more info or links to other tanks I have seen to see what I am looking to end up with please let me know.
Links to Tanks I like:
6. One of my favorites
7. Like the tree