Free bristlenose to good home
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Indiana

Old 01-13-2013, 05:39 AM   #1
thebuddha
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (24/100%)
Smile

Free bristlenose to good home

GONE

I have a calico colored bristlenose pleco that I am looking to re-home. He is roughly 3 inches long.

Requirements: At least a 29 gallon tank, preferably something with a bigger footprint. Tank must have a good amount of wood in it, he spends about 80% of the time glued to the wood in my tank. Make sure you have plenty of hiding spots, he likes to get in hard to see areas to hide from the light sometimes. Also, be prepared to substitute vegetables in his diet. I haven't seen him touch any veggie wafers or pelleted foods. I have seen him eat cucumber, zucchini, and lettuce.

He is a cool looking fish, and I can add a picture if anyone wants to see him. He does create a good amount of waste, so be aware of that.

Pick up in Valparaiso

Last edited by thebuddha; 09-15-2013 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: GONE
thebuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 02:11 AM   #2
weezel77
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Why u rehoming him/her? Was out your way today at the coral reef. Not impressed with the conditions of there plants at all. The do have an awesome spotted mustard Pleco for a good price that I'm currently debating on whether to get it or not. They also have a gold nugget that they won't sell. And a angelicus Pleco. Thought the price was kinda high but that's the first I've seen one.
weezel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #3
thebuddha
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (24/100%)

Ya, I dont think any of the LFS here in Valpo have good fish or plant stock. I plan on ordering online for future fish purchases, lets see how that goes
I got the bristlenose from the Ark in merrillville, and I am rehoming him because I want smaller fish in my tank.
thebuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
TravisWilliam

PTrader: (0/0%)

Is the bristlenose still available?? Have a picture and what is the length? Just curious male or female?? Private message me or reply to thread. Thanks!!
TravisWilliam is offline   Reply With Quote