Riparium Plants - 25 January 2013
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Riparium Supply

Old 01-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (140/100%)

While I had it handy I wanted to post the current plant availability + price list. Scroll down to see images for some of these selections.

Hanging Planter
  • Ruellia Bluebell - taller, true species plant, bright blue flowers, prune to size - $3.50
  • Ruellia 'Chi Chi' Bluebell - grows to about 14", lavender flowers - $3.50
  • Ruellia 'Katie' Bluebell - dwarf plant only 8" tall, perfect for nano riparium setups - $3.50
  • Asclepias Mexican Milkweed "gold" - horticultural selection that with blooms golden-orange milkweed blossoms - $3.50
  • Cyperus Umbrella Sedge - a "dwarf" variety, but can grow rather tall (to 30") in time, use this plant to form a grassy background - $3.50
  • Avicennia germinans Black Mangrove - slow-growing tree for freshwater, brackish or marine riparium planting - $3 for FOUR propagules
  • Spathiphyllum Peace Lily - peace lily is one of the most versatile riparium plants and you can use it in many kinds of setups. The dark green foliage works very well as background riparium foliage for other plants. - $3.50
  • Phalaris 'Strawberries & Cream' - attractive grass with white and pink-striped foliage - $3.50
  • Lysimachia 'Outback Sunset' - low bushy plant with peach-colored foliage - $4.50

Trellis Raft
  • Alternanthera - real attractive burgundy red and easy to grow - $3
    Pilea cadierei Aluminum Plant - strudy stems and silver-spotted leaves make this one of the most attractive and usefull of trellis raft plants - $3

Thanks for looking! Just let me know any questions you might have.

Spathiphyllum Peace Lily in riparium planter

Lysimachia 'Outback Sunset' in my 11.4G riparium

Ruellia - the two bushy plants to the right in this tank are 'Chi Chi' (center) and tall bluebell (right). Both of these also bloom with attractive lavender and blue flowers.

Asclepias Mexican milkweed - attractive gold-orange blooms

Pilea cadierei Aluminum Plant - for trellis raft

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
hydrophyte
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (140/100%)

I might have more pictures on the way pretty soon!