|01-24-2013, 04:27 AM||#1|
Help Me Pick a Photo!
I am entering into a photography competition on another forum and was hoping to get all of your inputs on what photo to enter. I've narrowed it down to 8 from a couple of hundred. Some I like for creativity and other for quality.
I would love to get your feedback on the photos too. The competition does not allow any editing other than cropping. The photos definitely could use some modifications but because it's not allowed for the competition I am not doing that at this time :/
Please vote in the attached poll and feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, ideas or constructive (or destructive) Criticism. Thanks so much!
This is the outline of the competition:
Details of the comp:
Open African Cichlid shot from either of the 3 lakes.
What we want:
1 Picture which includes : African Cichlid Fish.
* The fish on the picture need to be from either of these locations Lake Malawi, Lake Victorian or Lake Tanganyika or a mixture of the 3 locations.
* The picture must be taken by yourself and it has to be your tank.
* The picture is not allowed to be edited. NO PHOTOSHOP. Only cropping is allowed.
* All camera platforms allowed!
* Only entries from active members will be accepted (Join the forum and contribute to the forum before you enter a picture and continue to be active)
* anyone found not abiding by the rules will be disqualified.
Creativity / originality will be appreciated by the voters
How long do you have to get you entry in:
You have until Saturday 26/01/13 10pm GMT London UK time.
Here are the photos.
Last edited by AquaStudent; 01-24-2013 at 05:11 AM.. Reason: elephant