Brand New 70 gallon tank
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Canada

Old 02-18-2006, 11:59 PM   #1
chago09
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Brand New 70 gallon tank

dimensions 36" x 18" x 25" equals 70 gallons. Tank is one month old and black wood stand. I have receipts to prove they are one month old. I was just offered a used much much larger tank for a great price but I cant afford it unless I sell this tank. A lot of you know I just bought this tank because I have been asking a million questions about my new plants and everything. I have a full glass hood for the tank and a 65 watt CF light fixture. I have a Aqua Clear 70 and 50 and two heaters. One heater is a marine submersible and the other is a elite non submersible. All of this cost me over $700 Canadian and is all new. reciept was for january 20, 2006 and i can show you for proof. I'm looking for best offer and was hoping to get a good price since this stuff is all 30 days old tomorrow. The tank also has 3 bags of seachem flourite (3 inches) and about two inches of fine gravel on top. I was not planning on selling that because that stuff is really expensive but I will if the price is right. PM me or just reply here it don't make any difference. I'm in Windsor Ontario and pick up would be best. If you need it shipped that will be your own expense. So just give me your best offer and we can work somehting out.
chago09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
Vinlo
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (1/100%)

Sorry, I am not interested in the tank, Just curious where you bought the stand?
Old 02-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
chago09
Algae Grower

big als in london ontario
Old 02-20-2006, 06:54 PM   #4
66 north
Algae Grower

maybe try putting it on pnaquaria.ca
66 north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 01:06 AM   #5
chago09
Algae Grower

no thanx though it's not for sale anymore. The reason for me selling it was to make money to buy a friends much larger tank but it so happens it aint for sale anymore so i'm keeping my tank.