Co2 Atomic Diffuser - Page 3
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Green Leaf Aquariums > Green Leaf Aquariums Archive

Old 01-10-2013, 01:49 PM   #31
barbarossa4122
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (19/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happi View Post
it will also break after some time, i cant say anything else because they will delete my post.
I have mine for almost 2 yrs and they still work great. I am getting 2 new, bigger ones (65mm) today or tomorrow from Orlando.
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 12:21 AM   #32
morillonj
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Have any of you had trouble with the inline diffuser only going at 1 bubble per every few minutes. Im not sure if im using the product correctly. I adjusted my psi from 30 to 45 and still no results. Ive even checked for leaks everywhere. It mists at first and then stops. I see condensation build up inside the diffuser. Please inform me if i am not using this correctly or have a defective product. Thanks.
morillonj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #33
morillonj
Algae Grower

Tried trouble shooting it several times and even bought a second inline diffuser. I thought perhaps the first inline diffuser i bought was defective. One word for this product....Garbage. Just my two cents.
morillonj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #34
Smitty06
Planted Member

You have one bubble a MINUTE? That is a very low bubble rate and if that is the real bubble rate, then it is user error not the diffuser.
Smitty06 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.