Norcal: Co2 regulator and tank sacramento
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 08:31 AM   #1
accordztech
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)
Default Norcal: Co2 regulator and tank sacramento

I am thinking of selling my co2 regulator and my 10 lb tank. I had this for 3 years or so and it worked great. Latley there has been a leak and I never was able to track it down. I think everytime I tested for leaks it wasnt leaking and I should of checked it every few days.

I gave up and didnt want to fill the co2 everytime. Before I had a leak and I found it to be a bad sealing disc between the regulator and the tank. Oh well. I havent used it and I dont think I will be using it for my current setup.

10 pound tank that was purchased through barns welding supply here. Certification dates are still recent.

GLA "choice" regulator. It has a solinoid built in. This one: http://greenleafaquariums.com/co2-re...regulator.html

Ill sell it for $170 picked up for the tank and the regulator. The tank is about 22 dollars to swap out I think. So I think this is a great deal. Ill include some bubble counter fluid if I can find it.