College station plants fs
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Texas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #1
bpb
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default College station plants fs

Sorry to those of you that may have pm'd me over the months without answer. I'm on again off again on this site so I forget to check on occasion. I'm rearranging one of my rooms and have decided to break down one of my tanks. It has fallen victim to much neglect and the plants have withered.

if someone wants to toss $10 my way all the plants are yours. There are about 10-15 stems of ludwigia repens at about 8" per stem, and some tiny crypts that just won't flourish.

I'd like to break the tank down very soon so let me know

Please note...not interested in shipping, and you'll have to come pick them up from me. I'm very busy and if it comes to traveling or fussing with the post office, I'd rather just toss them and forget about it. Just hate for them to go to waste. Will likely contain Malaysian trumpet snails. I'm located in south college station near the new heb. Let me know if any of you locals are interested within the next couple days!
bpb is offline   Reply With Quote