New livestock and picture updates!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Invertebrates by Msjinkzd

Old 12-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

PTrader: (204/100%)
Send a message via AIM to msjinkzd

New livestock and picture updates!

On my website
http://msjinkzd.com/news/shots-from-...new-livestock/

I got in habrosus, farlowella, dwarf puffers, kubotai rasbora, hillstream loaches, and some licorice gourami yesterday. Shots are in the above link.
msjinkzd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
amphirion
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (3/100%)

sweet stuff! now the waiting game begins... i hate to sound nagging about the peru order, but did that fall through? the farlowellas....wow. looking forward to buying in January!

and I noticed that you said that you had received some Boraras merah, but you dont have them listed under available fish--did this mean that you sold out? congrats!

Last edited by amphirion; 12-20-2012 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: update
amphirion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

Quote:
Originally Posted by amphirion View Post
sweet stuff! now the waiting game begins... i hate to sound nagging about the peru order, but did that fall through? the farlowellas....wow. looking forward to buying in January!

and I noticed that you said that you had received some Boraras merah, but you dont have them listed under available fish--did this mean that you sold out? congrats!

Peru is *supposed* to arrive tomorrow, of course, both my kids have fevers and are home from school so who knows HOW I am going to get it....

As for the merah- they were really naevus- very similar fish, females just havel arger blotching on the sides.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
CatSoup
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

I wish there was a buy option on your site with prices. Plus it would up your sales from impulse buys.
CatSoup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

Well, the prices are ont he current stocklist.

I don't have a shopping cart because I prefer to address questions BEFORE people impulse buy. My goal is for everyone to have success with their tank, not to become rich. Often after discussing people's goals or wants, they change their order dramatically. I really prefer to do business this way, very personally, so that my customers have the most success possible. It ensures that they continue within the hobby, and also has been great for repeat business

the other issue witha cart for me is I don't believe in "blanket" shipping prices. I prefer to calculate everythign manually so that it is true actual charges. I could set up "flat" rates for shipping, but my more local customers would pay a lot more. I prefer to keep things as actual as possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.