Best Place to buy a Cube
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Old 12-12-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
partobe
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)
Question

Best Place to buy a Cube

Hi Everyone. Im considering buying a cube(who am I fooling lol Im going to buy a cube). Im looking for something that includes led lights and filtration. Im limited on space but I have a place right by my 40 gallon but then would need a stand or I can accommodate a larger one on one of my living room tables. Im looking for something between 15- 20 gallon. Anyone know where I can get a good deal on something like that? I plan to call fish town and pacific today. I would rather deal with Pacific because they have been so helpful in the past but since Im by myself I would have to take a cab home and thats 50 bucks. If I take a cab from ft its 20 bucks.
Oh yeah Im in kew gardens queens.
thanks
patrick
partobe is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
eeng168
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (99/100%)

Go to Reef Aquarium in Brooklyn...they have a lot of different sized cube tanks and they were priced nicely, IMO.

It's on 8th Avenue and somewhere between 47th-52nd Street
eeng168 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #3
partobe
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Thanks eeng168. Cool ill give them a call to see what they have and how diffacult it would be to make my way over to them
partobe is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.