Stocking Help 180 Gallon (Updated)
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Fish

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #11
Perchance
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Awesome...Yeah I could up the number of the Harlequins, I didn't want to overstock but I think it'll be ok.

Yeah I still have a lot of reading to do on Discus..They and the Rams will be the final additions once I'm really comfortable will all the other fish and plants being healthy. I have a spare 3 foot tank I was hoping would be alright for a Discus QT also.

You have some experience with Rams, if I introduce four, will they pair and fight? Or kind of school, with a pair and two that tag along?

I really love the Sterbai cories, they're cute and interesting, though I've rarely seen them locally.. Probably have to order online.

That'd be great. I plan on it being fairly heavily planted. I'm reading the thread Beginners Guide to Discus currently haha. Thanks again!

Edit: I MAY already be reconsidering discus.. They might be more of a I'll aim for them and try to get everything perfect, but if it's not going perfectly I'll probably stay clear.
Perchance is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
180 gallon, community, planted tank, stocking