Have a pet(s)? Share a pic here!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Photography

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #11
DogFish
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (33/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandas tank View Post
Catahoulas are really beautiful dogs! I've never had the priveledge of seeing one in person.....I tell ya I own the sidewalk when I walk with these guys on either side of me LOL!....The big guy was with us for 7 years. We miss him.....
Travis is my 3rd in 20 years. Not a breed for a casual dog owner. I have to Mtn Bike him to really challenge him yesterday we walked 6mi.

When I used to walked these two, Elsa (Rotty) and Yukon (Alaskan Malamute) We got the same response. Which I never really understood as both dogs walked on my left side at heel and were very well mannered in town.

People would see Yukon 1st and everyone wanted to hung him, even people that didn't like dogs...like him. Then they'd see Elsa and freeze.

Of course a stranger wouldn't know that Elsa was titled in Conformation, Obedience , Rally, Shuzthund and was a Therapy dog. Yukon on the other hand would pee on people. Those two are gone now, I trust having a insane game of tug, waiting for me on the other side of the bridge.

Last edited by DogFish; 11-30-2012 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: sp
DogFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bird photos, cat photos, fish photos, lizard photos, pet photos