looking for 2x24w 24'' t5 fixture
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Colorado

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2012, 03:57 AM   #1
Matt.radich
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
Default looking for 2x24w 24'' t5 fixture

I am needing a light, and before I go to somewhere like aquatraders, I want to see what you guys have out there. I am looking for a 2x24w t5 24'' fixture for the tank. It can be any brand, but as of right now I don't really have much money to spend on it... But I could do a trade or a trade plus cash. I don't have anything saltwater, but I do have a yakima basketcase that is in great shape (only 1 or 2 very minor spots of rust), a yakima king cobra without the tray (because I bent it and didn't want to sell a bent bike tray. I also have 2 pack yakima sks locks with keys, a DJ bike front wheel, a biocube hood, with no lights in it, but I do have the splash guard that was included.

I just have some stupid things that I know are a long shot to get traded, but if you wait until the 5th of december, I get paid that day and could get some cash sent your way, just let me know what you guys have.
Matt.radich is offline   Reply With Quote