some offerings.
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Pennsylvania

Old 11-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
robxc80
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)

some offerings.

Hello Everyone,

I have the following I'd like to either trade or give away.

- 6 Praecox Rainbows Full Grown 5M/1F: They look nice. I have them as dithers in my African Peacock tank. I'd like to trade these for any type dwarf cichlid or Tanganyikan cichlid. I'd also trade for Crypts.

- 1 Female Congo Tetra: Free
- 1 Deformed Juvenile Male Lethrinops Mbawa Black Fin: Mouth is kinda deformed. If anyone wants it, they can have it.

Also, I may be interested in selling my 6 Gold Ocellatus Shell Dwellers. If you're interested in these, let me know. I'm still kinda undecided. I'm waivering on setting up a new 20 gallon for them or selling them altogether. I got them for 12 a piece...would be willing to let them go for 6 a piece.
robxc80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
midlife_hobbyist
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)
Thumbs up

i have Labidochromis caeruleus (Yellow Lab) that i should / could get rid of....have had 2 litters(?) so have some that are half inch, some more that are one inch and several that are 4 yrs old....

I dont know if i want anything in return- maybe a raincheck or I'll just build some goodwill in the universe....let me know...
midlife_hobbyist is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.